Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
NFL 2013 [American Football]

Thread: NFL 2013 [American Football]

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...6pLid%3D350169

lolol I guess he did fire his agent! Holy crap.......he could have picked up an easy 2 mil just by going to scheduled offseason team workouts......as stipulated in his contract. The agent deserves to be fired....what a schmuck.

Funny thing is, Tarell Brown wants to sit down with coach Jim Harbaugh and see if there's anyway he can get some of that money. I hope they don't give him a red cent. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by piebaldpython View Post
    The agent deserves to be fired....what a schmuck.
    No kidding. If that were my client I'd have been there to wake him up and drive him to the workouts myself to make sure I got my agent's cut of that 2 million.

Post Thanks / Like

WR Jeremy Maclin of the IGGLES out for the season with a torn ACL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by piebaldpython View Post
    http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...6pLid%3D350169

lolol I guess he did fire his agent! Holy crap.......he could have picked up an easy 2 mil just by going to scheduled offseason team workouts......as stipulated in his contract. The agent deserves to be fired....what a schmuck.

Funny thing is, Tarell Brown wants to sit down with coach Jim Harbaugh and see if there's anyway he can get some of that money. I hope they don't give him a red cent. lol
    Bummer for him. But I am going to resist his request to "pray for him" over getting the money. I think there are higher priority matters requiring prayer.

On a positive note, I just got to attend my first game ever at Century Link in Seattle, for a Seattle Sounders game! What a great facility! I hope to make a Seahawks game there sometime. I am a bit out of it right now on the Seahawks news and football news in general other than the bigger stories being posted here. But it is getting close!

Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw View Post
    Bummer for him. But I am going to resist his request to "pray for him" over getting the money. I think there are higher priority matters requiring prayer.
    I'm more put off that he feels anyone of us should be concerned for his financial well-being at all, through prayer or otherwise.

You guys know that I am far from being one of those people that resents professional athletes for the money they make. The market is what it is and if someone is willing to pay these guys that kind of money then they should take every last penny.

That said, it is the height of audacity to suggest that I should be even remotely concerned that this young man will only make $950,000 this year, more than I will make the rest of my life.