Thread: It's my 11th year at The Fret

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Folks, wouldn't it be great to have the entire bunch back for a week? I wonder why so many left?
    I still have no FB account - are most of them really exchanging over there right now? Is FB even capable of creating such a structured and intimate atmosphere as we had/have over here?
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

2. Likes tjcurtin1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi75 View Post
    Folks, wouldn't it be great to have the entire bunch back for a week? I wonder why so many left?
    I still have no FB account - are most of them really exchanging over there right now? Is FB even capable of creating such a structured and intimate atmosphere as we had/have over here?
    Actually, many forums that I used to frequent are on FB and no longer real forums. There are called groups on FB. They have a moderator, etc. It's not the same. It does seem to be the most popular now though.
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete