Recently I was talking to a friend of mine about how well I like my Epiphone LP, and how I dont seem to be playing nothing but it. Be it the honey moon phase or what, to be honest I think this could be the best sounding/feeling guitar Ive ever owned. Beleive me Ive owned alot, probably over 50. Anyways, he told me when he had his collection of Peavey Wolfgangs he felt his overall playing got better because he knew what to expect regardless of which guitar he plugged into. And then I got to thinking about the number of pro's who typically only plays one style of guitar. Such as Slash(I know he owns a mockingbird but he doesnt play it alot), Zakk Wylde, SRV, Albert King, B.B. King and many others. My pocket doesnt allow me to stock up on Gibson's but I think I can get more Epiphones. Actually Im finalizing a trade right now to acquire what would be my 2nd. If I like it as much as the one I own I think my Schecter will be available.

It got me to think while Ive noticed alot of you guys seem to have several diffrent guitars, do you guys see a advantage in this? I understand it can limit your range of tones, but thats something I personally can live with. If you do prefer one guitar which one is it?