Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Happy 4th to the USA Fretters!

Thread: Happy 4th to the USA Fretters!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Happy 4th to the USA Fretters!

Keep on Rockin!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Steve!

A Happy Fourth of July to you too!

Post Thanks / Like

Fancy!

I've got a service tonight so no day off for me, but that's par for the course. We've got some brats simmering in beer and sauerkraut at the ready.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you sunvalleylaw! Looks like a whole day of pouring down rain here so been inside all day. Good thing is we really needed the rain so Salute!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold View Post
    Fancy!

I've got a service tonight so no day off for me, but that's par for the course. We've got some brats simmering in beer and sauerkraut at the ready.
    Oh....so that's how you deal with unruly kids huh??? lolol Happy Fourth!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Happy 4th, all!

I have a nice set of steaks marinating for the grill later.
    We spent the morning digging out about 100 canna's to clear one of the beds for a tangerine tree. We had several people wanting them, so I loaded up the truck and played garden Santa.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Happy 4th to the USA Fretters!

From your Canadian friends on the second floor, a Happy 4th to everyone in the U.S.Eh!
    Nothing is anything until it is written. After that, it's everything.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by piebaldpython View Post
    Oh....so that's how you deal with unruly kids huh??? lolol Happy Fourth!
    Took me a second to figure that out. I've lived in Wisconsin for so long, you forget that the word "brat" can be something other than short for "bratwurst."
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yah, I have always wondered why the Ramones needed to be so aggressive in tenderizing their wurst.

Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson