Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I know what someone is getting

Post Thanks / Like

What a sweet looking guitar Steve... just stumbled across this clip.

http://www.guitarplayertv.com/index...._j07_hagviking
    Gearlist:
    Electric: Ibanez 'AS103', Fender Dlx Nash Pwr Tele, Fender Squier '62 JV Strat, Squier '51, Squier 60's Classic Vibe Strat, Epi Elite LP Studio, Hagstrom Swede Acoustic: Larrivee LV-03RE, A&L AMI, Yamaha FG340-T Bass: Yamaha BB 450 Amps: Roland JC-120, JC-50, Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Champ XD Pedals: Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive, Transparent Overdrive, Digitech Digiverb, Bad Monkey, Ibanez TS-9, Boss AC-2, CE-5, CS-2, DD-3, DF-2, DS-1, FV-100, GE-7, OC-2, PSM-5, SD-1, TU-2, DVM~BYOC 'Lush Puppy' Chorus

Post Thanks / Like

Good gawd, that guitar sounds incredible.

SVL, I have to tell ya, you done good with that purchase, man!
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I had run across that vid as well, and this one highlights the nice woody cleans really well I think. Now if I can only get myself playing as well as the vids one of these days. Yah, I am very happy with the find. And with the deals Spud and me found, it is to me a no brainer if you are in the market for this type of guitar. I think ol' Spudley is happy too that I turned us on to them, based on his report from his first gig with his. I was in Boise on Thursday and checked out the Gretsch Electromactic Hollowbodys, both the single cutaway and new double cutaway (which is really cool), and they are sweet as well, but I really love this guitar. The full hollowbody Electromactics are not as diverse as this semihollow Viking guitar in my opinion.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Sunvallylaw, The Gretches are great at the Greatch thing and that's about it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345