PDA

View Full Version : Condolences To Shiner

piebaldpython
November 14th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Oh yeah.....major sympathy to our dear friend Shiner.......whose Baylor football team lay down and died right from the get-go against CB's Univ of Texas squad. :nope

One wonders if they had a little in-house wager (:poke ) and how much of a point spread she gave him? What did the Loser have to do? :AOK

Major kudos to my alma mater, Temple, who for the first time in light years, may actually get into a bowl game. We're 8-2 and damn, ain't that a shock? :happy

luvmyshiner
November 14th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Don't even talk to me about that game Pie. I watched till half-time, and decided 40-0 was more than I could stomach. Just one more bad game to add to my repertoire of Baylor misery.:mad

I will say that CB was very lady like today. She did not wear her UT jersey, and she has not rubbed it in my nose . . . yet.

marnold
November 14th, 2009, 07:26 PM
If it's any consolation, I have some Shiner bock in my fridge right now. It will be moving from fridge to serving vessel in a bit.

luvmyshiner
November 14th, 2009, 07:49 PM
What the hell ya' waiting for Marnold?? That stuff's only good if you're drinking it!:happy

just strum
November 14th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Serving vessel?

How about from the fridge to the stomach, to the...

luvmyshiner
November 14th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Serving vessel?

How about from the fridge to the stomach, to the...

toilet???

just strum
November 15th, 2009, 06:43 AM
toilet???

give that man a beer.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/beer_girls.jpg

Kazz
November 15th, 2009, 08:14 AM
I remember when I lived in Hewitt (just across the bridge from Waco) Baylor was the running joke.....everybody beat Baylor :-)

sunvalleylaw
November 15th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Hey man, I am there with you. The UW Huskies gave me hope this year with some early wins and knocking off USC, but have dropped 4 straight since. Got thumped by Oregon State yesterday. Well, there is always the Apple Cup. The WSU cougs are not having a great year, and it is always a game unto itself anyway.

Condolences to you, and I can empathize. :thwap :cool:

piebaldpython
November 15th, 2009, 11:58 PM
Poor, poor Shiner. First Baylor dies at the starting gate......and then.........the Cowboys flop against the Packers. OUCH!! They didn't score any points until the last 2 minutes. Sheesh!

Think we ought to send a couple of cases of Shiner Bock to our depressed pal in Waco?? :poke

luvmyshiner
November 16th, 2009, 08:23 AM
And by the last two minutes, I wasn't even watching Pie. I got so disgusted I left the room, and then of course they score.:thwap