PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Center coupon codes for 4th of July?

Duffy
June 27th, 2010, 11:39 PM
Does anyone know if there are any GC coupons available that could be used at the fourth of July sale to help toward getting a guitar?

The new flyer does not have the ten percent discount page in it, I noticed.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

I'm having a once in a lifetime, probably, visit to the Nashville GC on the fourth of July for the sale and want to do as well as I can and come back with something nice. From Nashville. I think that will be cool and have some value added, so to speak.

Thanks for any of you coupon dudes!

progrmr
June 28th, 2010, 07:51 AM
There should be a card on the inside of the front cover - I missed it too lol!

otaypanky
June 29th, 2010, 09:13 AM
I got a postcard in the mail ~ I think it was 15% off on one item over $299 or something like that

tunghaichuan
June 29th, 2010, 09:35 AM
I got a postcard in the mail ~ I think it was 15% off on one item over $299 or something like that

Me too, except that there were a whole lot of brands excluded in the sale. :mad

duhvoodooman
June 29th, 2010, 10:02 AM
....except that there were a whole lot of brands excluded in the sale. ....like usual!! DVM --> :saw: <-- GC

hubberjub
June 29th, 2010, 10:14 AM
....like usual!! DVM --> :saw: <-- GC

+1000

DeanEVO_Dude
June 29th, 2010, 10:06 PM
....like usual!! DVM --> :saw: <-- GC

Suprisingly, though, Bugera was not on the list for the Fathers' Day Sale. I almost made the GAS relief purchase of a V22 for $279 + tax. :drool:

Duffy
June 30th, 2010, 08:11 AM
I called Am Musical Supply, which had a huge exclusionary list for the discounts for the Fourth sale.

Fender and Gibson were excluded.

I called in and found out the the guitars from Fender that I'm interested in qualified for the discount and the Gibsons did not qualify. This makes me lead toward the MIM Telecaster Std that I would really like to get anyway, or the Lone Star fat strat.

I will call GC and see if Fender and Bugera are excluded and get back to you all.

Duffy
June 30th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Fender and Bugera are NOT excluded if you buy them from the online site by calling in BY THE PHONE and place the ORDERS on the fourth.

They are EXCLUDED at the store locations, however.

So you can get a Bugera online from GC, no affln., if you call it in, not ONLINE, but by calling the phone number you can use he discount coupon. Excluded at the store, however.

I hope this helps some of you guys.

That 25th Anniv. PRS Korean is supposed to be an awesome guitar by the way. The dude said the promotion dept. of PRS came to the call center and let them check out the guitars and the Anniv. one is awesome; which goes along with my personal observation yesterday when I played one to my great delight. It is a flat top superstrat that is quite plain looking with open coils, but the playability and tones were excelent, I mean outstanding. Over six hundred dollars but plays like it as well. Has six independent block type adjustable intonation saddles instead of the typical PRS bridge/tailpiece combination, and a nice smooth easy to use classic type tremolo.

I wish I had that coupon for the Nashville store I'm visiting; so I might just have to call my order in on the phone on the fourth if I decide to go that route instead of th telecaster. My original plan was the tele, so it may prevail if it has any staying power

marnold
June 30th, 2010, 11:38 AM
It appears that Jet City is not excluded.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin' :)

DeanEVO_Dude
June 30th, 2010, 09:24 PM
It appears that Jet City is not excluded.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin' :)

Yeah, that was the other amp I was looking at... The JCA20 combo :drool:

It wasn't excluded durring the fathers' day sale, either.

marnold
July 1st, 2010, 08:01 AM
It wasn't excluded durring the fathers' day sale, either.
Nor the Presidents' Day sale, which is when I got mine. Of course, I got mine before they raised the price $34, which makes it an even better deal.