PDA

View Full Version : Ordered my iMac this morning

Jimi75
December 2nd, 2010, 06:35 AM
I'd like to thank you all for your agile participation in the Mac thread.
Your input has helped me a lot in making my decision. After some couple of days and determination of what I exactly need for my purposes I have ordered the 21,5" i3 iMac. I have received a great offer from Apple. The safed budget for the balance to the 27" will immediately be invested in software and some nice active pair of wooden speakers (M-Audio Audiophil 30). I feel pretty good about my decision and will let you guys know how I like that thing :-)

Delivery date will be 10-14 of December.
It's Santa coming early this year.....

otaypanky
December 2nd, 2010, 07:05 AM
I'd like to thank you all for your agile participation in the Mac thread.
Your input has helped me a lot in making my decision. After some couple of days and determination of what I exactly need for my purposes I have ordered the 21,5" i3 iMac. I have received a great offer from Apple. The safed budget for the balance to the 27" will immediately be invested in software and some nice active pair of wooden speakers (M-Audio Audiophil 30). I feel pretty good about my decision and will let you guys know how I like that thing :-)

Delivery date will be 10-14 of December.
It's Santa coming early this year.....

I think you meant to say you'll let us know how much you LOVE it ~~~ ;)

Monkus
December 2nd, 2010, 07:33 AM
great decision...!

vroomery
December 2nd, 2010, 07:45 AM
You won't regret it.

Robert
December 2nd, 2010, 08:20 AM
Congrats, I know you will love that one.

sunvalleylaw
December 2nd, 2010, 11:00 AM
Congrats! Happy ONID! (Ordered New iMac Day!).

Jipes
December 3rd, 2010, 04:16 AM
Congrats Jimi you'll never go back to PC again :thumbsup BTW Did you took the Applecare ?

Jimi75
December 3rd, 2010, 05:01 AM
Did you took the Applecare ?

I will do it throughout the next 12 months.
So far I want to get the new system running, everything else has some time to be regulated.

Important:
Get the toneport running
Get Logic running
Get my self used to working with Snow Leopard

I am totally excited.

Jipes
December 3rd, 2010, 05:07 AM
I will do it throughout the next 12 months.
So far I want to get the new system running, everything else has some time to be regulated.

Important:
Get the toneport running
Get Logic running
Get my self used to working with Snow Leopard

I am totally excited.

As for the Toneport I'm sure it will be easily recognized. For Logic since it is a native Mac apps no sweats :thumbsup

Snow Leopard is quite easy to handle and you will discover the joy of video editing with iMovie which is really nice even if you need a it of time to master it (I'm still learning)

Just keep in mind to do from time to time "Repair authorisations" in the menu of the Disk Utility program (located in your Apps Folder)

Jimi75
December 3rd, 2010, 05:19 AM
As for the Toneport I'm sure it will be easily recognized. For Logic since it is a native Mac apps no sweats :thumbsup

Snow Leopard is quite easy to handle and you will discover the joy of video editing with iMovie which is really nice even if you need a it of time to master it (I'm still learning)

Just keep in mind to do from time to time "Repair authorisations" in the menu of the Disk Utility program (located in your Apps Folder)

Thanks so much for this info Jipes. It's helpful to get all this input.