PDA

View Full Version : Contribute Challenge

mrmudcat
February 21st, 2008, 04:27 PM
Ok guys I challenge all the new washouts to make a contribution to the fret.This place is worth it fo-sho:beer:

I just made my small contribution and challenge my washout brethen to do the same!!:rockon: :AOK:

warren0728
February 21st, 2008, 04:52 PM
good challenge...and when you donate you get to be bold (your username that is appears bold after you contribute!) :bravo: :beer:

ww

oldguy
February 21st, 2008, 05:02 PM
Yeah, and 'ya gets to put up lots more pictures n' stuff, too.........:D

just strum
February 21st, 2008, 05:09 PM
And the donation is not associated with the $50 entry fee that you sent me.

Back to the donation, it's a donation that gives more back than you give.

Spudman
February 21st, 2008, 05:10 PM
We usally try to top each others contributions too.
:pancake:

strumsalot
February 21st, 2008, 05:55 PM
Great idea Mud!:bravo: My small contribution is on its way via PayPal.

Hey Strummy, if this challenge becomes a success don't you think you should get a referral bonus???:D

BTW Robert, It might be a good idea to create a "Washie Forum" to keep us corralled in...no telling what kind of trouble all these Washouts are gonna be.:spank: :D :D :D

just strum
February 21st, 2008, 06:14 PM
Great idea Mud!:bravo: My small contribution is on its way via PayPal.

Hey Strummy, if this challenge becomes a success don't you think you should get a referral bonus???:D

BTW Robert, It might be a good idea to create a "Washie Forum" to keep us corralled in...no telling what kind of trouble all these Washouts are gonna be.:spank: :D :D

It was a snowball effect and I or others can invite people, but it's up to the forum and the members to make it a place you want to stay, they've done that. Now it's up to the new members to maintain the inviting atmosphere.

I am Strat not due roadhouse anything, even if maple neck Robert was to vintage white feel some sort of bonus was appropriate.:D

Childbride
February 21st, 2008, 06:18 PM
did it last night. was thinking the exact same thing! :D

warren0728
February 21st, 2008, 06:18 PM
cool....more people going bold!....better than going bald! :rotflmao: :beer:

ww

strumsalot
February 21st, 2008, 06:27 PM
It was a snowball effect and I or others can invite people, but it's up to the forum and the members to make it a place you want to stay, they've done that. Now it's up to the new members to maintain the inviting atmosphere.
Well said...or is it well wrote...written, anyway great point.

just strum
February 21st, 2008, 06:29 PM
cool....more people going bold!....better than going bald! :rotflmao: :beer:

ww

Hey, watch it, I'm bold, bald and proud

stingx
February 21st, 2008, 06:44 PM
I just made a donation using my optonline account. Hope you can figure out it was me. Should have left a memo. :thwap:

Spudman
February 21st, 2008, 06:45 PM
I am Strat not due roadhouse anything, even if maple neck Robert was to vintage white feel some sort of bonus was appropriate.:D

hahahahah. Wonderfully subtle.

warren0728
February 21st, 2008, 06:49 PM
Hey, watch it, I'm bold, bald and proud
lol...i keep my hair really short.....buzz cuttish....but have been thinking about growing it long again....probably not as long as roberts though :D

http://www.thefret.net/imagehosting/35474b78358ab34.jpg (http://www.thefret.net/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=121)

ww

just strum
February 21st, 2008, 06:53 PM
lol...i keep my hair really short.....buzz cuttish....but have been thinking about growing it long again....probably not as long as roberts though :D

http://www.thefret.net/imagehosting/35474b78358ab34.jpg (http://www.thefret.net/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=121)

ww

That will remain one of the funniest pics posted.

I thought about growing my hair long, but...

I thought my mother said "Stop doing that or you will grow hair", now I'm just a poor bald, blind man.

warren0728
February 21st, 2008, 06:56 PM
That will remain one of the funniest pics posted.
thank you....just goes to show you i'll do almost anything to avoid actual client work! :beer:

ww

Robert
February 21st, 2008, 10:14 PM
Thanks stingx, I needed that hint.

just strum - that was a great way to hint! I'll be awaiting that guitar... :)

Warren is my personal virtual hair dresser - what more can you ask for! (just no pancakes, please... :D )

Rockette
February 21st, 2008, 10:24 PM
Ok guys I challenge all the new washouts to make a contribution to the fret.This place is worth it fo-sho

I just made my small contribution and challenge my washout brethen to do the same!!
I'll contribute for both myself & Rocket but we'll want a return donation each and every time we (all former Washburn forum members) are referred to as "washouts"! Fair enough?

mrmudcat
February 21st, 2008, 10:46 PM
Fair enough!!:beer:

Robert
February 22nd, 2008, 08:21 AM
Thanks everyone for your contributions! Thanks for the initiative mudcat friend!
:AOK:

tot_Ou_tard
February 22nd, 2008, 10:35 AM
I'll contribute for both myself & Rocket but we'll want a return donation each and every time we (all former Washburn forum members) are referred to as "washouts"! Fair enough?
Ahhhh, it's such a cool term.

You are Fretters, but I'm still gonna refer to it as

The Great Washout ;) :D ;)

street music
February 24th, 2008, 05:43 PM
I hadn't seen this thread till today but I contributed on coming over from the WASHOUT!