PDA

View Full Version : Rock Song Using My Pocket Pod

GREENMACHINE
December 31st, 2008, 08:47 PM
Hey guys,
Here's a solo I did over a backing track I made (except the drums) using my Pocket Pod and the sound I created with it. I was just mucking around today with some hard distortions on my pod and came up with this, then I decided to add some drums and do a solo.

Here's the link: http://www.box.net/shared/tme0xvfham

I hope you all enjoy it,
Cav:D

Algonquin
January 1st, 2009, 06:09 PM
Some nice progressions there Greenmachine! Those Pocket Pods seem great :AOK: A lot of bang for not a lot of buck. Thanks for posting!
Cheers :beer:

M29
January 1st, 2009, 07:26 PM
Nice job Green!! You have inspired me to delve into my PP too. I want to dial in an awesome overdrive. I really like the (sharpdressed man) mode but want to tame it down some.
Again nice job and keep em comin.

M

oldguy
January 1st, 2009, 07:42 PM
Sounds good, Cav! Your playing is getting better all the time. Thanks for sharing that with us, and keep posting clips when you have time.:D

GREENMACHINE
January 1st, 2009, 08:18 PM
Hery guys,
Thanks for your nice comments! Yeah the pocket pod has lots of cool stuff. A suggestion I would make with the pocket pod is change it to direct mode, it seems to make it a bit clearer. Other than that I'm really loving it ay.

Many thanks,
Cav

hagarfreak33
January 1st, 2009, 11:17 PM
Nice i love those pods!

GREENMACHINE
January 2nd, 2009, 12:46 AM
yeah, pods are wicked ay!

GREENMACHINE
January 2nd, 2009, 12:48 AM
Nice job Green!! You have inspired me to delve into my PP too. I want to dial in an awesome overdrive. I really like the (sharpdressed man) mode but want to tame it down some.
Again nice job and keep em comin.

M

Hey M,
Yeah they have some really cool presets on them, but some of them do need a little tweaking. I like the sharp dressed man one too.

I'm glad I was able to inspire you.

Cheers,
Cav