Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Now Playing Thread - Page 53
Page 53 of 120 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 989 to 1,007 of 2279

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Post Thanks / Like

I was just a regular guy. My only super power was being invisible to girls.
    - Dave Lizewski, Kick-A$$

Post Thanks / Like

"I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    Cool! I remember my Dad had a few of his albums, but forgot which ones.
    I'm thinking of getting this one:

Post Thanks / Like

Children Of Bodom Reckless Relentless Forever

Post Thanks / Like

Dude! I was just listening to the new vid yesterday.... "Blooddrunk" was a good album. I think this one will be, too.
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katastrophe View Post
    Dude! I was just listening to the new vid yesterday.... "Blooddrunk" was a good album. I think this one will be, too.
    It's a really good album, Kat. I think you'll dig it if you like other Bodom stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    Cool! I remember my Dad had a few of his albums, but forgot which ones.
    I'm thinking of getting this one:
    I have that one as well. It's a very solid anthology with all of the signature songs and a lot of other great ones. Took over the music for most of the day at a friend's BBQ today and got in several of Fess' songs.

NP:

Albert Ayler - "Down by the Riverside" (Take 6) from the Goin' Home album.

Found some old piano sheet music for it in a bunch of old piano stuff in a box here and I am about to attempt to figure out an arrangement for solo guitar.

I do not read music but I'm about to try to learn (again).

One way or the other, I'm figuring out this melody tonight.
    "I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Video single from the album:

Just came out a month ago, or so. Awesome Viking-themed death metal.
    I was just a regular guy. My only super power was being invisible to girls.
    - Dave Lizewski, Kick-A$$

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

In honor of the passing of Cornell Dupree, guitar legend.
    Dupree's funk and soul mastery is all over this album.

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Birthday Stevie Wonder!!!

NP:

Post Thanks / Like

Just no way to get enough of this band.
    Would love to put them on tour with the Budos Band, the Dap Kings and the dirty Dozen Brass Band.

Post Thanks / Like

Would love to put them on tour with the Budos Band, the Dap Kings and the dirty Dozen Brass Band.
    +1 to all that
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm liking this album more than Scandalous. I can't put my finger on it, but this is fun stuff to listen to.

Post Thanks / Like

Toussaint, always an expert at assembling a session band, put Ribot and Don Byron together for this one. Good choice.

Post Thanks / Like

Brooks & Dunn, #1s..and then some (this is some great foot stomping honky-tonk).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tunghaichuan View Post
    Great band!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Etta James Rocks The House [Live]
    (thanks to R_of_G for reminding me about her)